Our key focus is the Embraer E190-Series, which has been in our own operations for 4 years. With decades of experience, we remain equipped and ready to support the British Aerospace 146-Series aircraft, which was an integral part of our own fleet until 2018. Our in-depth knowledge of these aircraft types, enhanced by the perspective as an operator, makes our service unique: our support is ready for you 24/7. As a carrier-owned MRO, we understand the requirements to ensure smooth flight operations. Feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embraer E190 Series // CF-34-10 engine: line and base maintenance in Cologne; other line maintenance stations on request
- BAe 146-Series // LF502 engine: line and base maintenance in Cologne; other line maintenance stations on request
- Pilatus PC12 // PT6 engine maintenance (from mid-2022)
- 24/7 On Call AOG Support
- Planning and implementation of bridging & phase-in checks
- Maintenance hangarage up to E195 in Cologne
- Battery Shop with Nickel-Cadmium battery capabilities. For further specifications please contact us.
Discover our further range of services @ CGN:
- Ladders, platforms and staging (up to a height of approx. 5 m)
- Lifting platforms "Cherry Picker" (instruction required)
- Oxygen and nitrogen supply
- Support for technical staff
- Provide Supporting Staff to assist with maintenance events.
- Fully equipped metal workshop incl. tools
- Painting from small parts and also larger items in our 4x8m "downdraft" paint booth
- Oil and waste disposal
- Storage area (separately separated and secured)
- Material management and handling (forklift available)
- Tool calibration according to ISO6789-2017
- MRO Consulting
- Technical appraisals
Details are subject to availability of manpower and hangar capacity.
All services are understood to be provided via standard ground handling agreements or other arrangements with German Airways GmbH & Co. KG